quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

DJ Earworm - United State Of Pop 2009 (Blame it on the Pop)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzrwh2Z2hQ&feature=player_embedded#


I know you want pop, you want dance, you want rock and roll
You wanted boom boom? This year`s remix got symphonic soul
I got pop, I got dance, I got rockin' electronic club beats,
I got hip-hop music with the future flow,

So don't worry, even if the sky is falling down, down, down
Gonna be ok when it knocks you down, down, down,
So baby don't worry, it's alright, a-alright when it knocks you down
When you go down, when you go down down
No need to worry, just pick back up when you're tumbling down, down, down (down, down)

It's like I've been awakened
Every step I'm taking
Every rule I had you breaking
Every move I'm making
The risk that I'm taking
The chances I'm taking
With a big smile on my face
And it never seems out of place

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the rock and roll
Blame it on the rumba, so in sync with the symphonic soul
I like that pop, I like that bass, I like them rockin' electronic club beats
Blame it on the hip-hop music with the future flow

Baby, don't worry, it's alright, a-alright when it knocks you down
Somewhere far along this road,
Stressed out, I wanna let it go, I feel down, down, down (baby are you down, down, down, down, down)
And oh, (hey) I've been traveling on this road too long (too long)
Just trying to find my way back home (back home)
The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

I gotta feeling
Woo hoo
I found God

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the rock and roll
Blame it on the feeling of the music deep insi-i-i-ide your soul
We got the pop, we got the dance, we got the rockin' electronic club beats
We got the hip-hop music with the future flow

People in the place
Put your put your hands in the air
Now put your hands up, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Forever united here,
Blame it on the po-po-po-po-poker face po-po-poker face

So live your life (hey!)
Let's live it up (Ho!)
If you wanna get down (Hey!)
down (Ho!) down (Hey!)
Muh muh muh muh (Ho!)
I wanna get down, (hey!) down, down (Ho!)
So baby, don't worry, it's alright, a-alright when it knocks you down
When you go down, when you go down down
No need to worry, just pick back up when you're
tumbling down, down, down (down, down)

Blame it on the pop, blame it on the dance, blame it on the boom boom boom
Gotta get that rumba, blame it on the 808 with the boom boom boom
Gotta get that pop, gotta get that dance, gotta get that boom boom pow
I gotta get, I gotta get this year's remix with the future sound.

I gotta feeling,
But I never really had a doubt,
that tonight's gonna be a good night,
that tonight's gonna be a good night,
and I say the same thing every single time
you know that I could use somebody, (woo hoo)
Open up your plans and damn your free (Hey!)
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love

Stop stop stop feeling down, down, down
Can't you see love, love love?
Isn't this easy feeling love, love love?
Down down down,
It's like I've been awakened
Can't you see every step I'm taking
Don't be afraid
The risk that I'm taking
Can't you see, I've had a little too much feeling
down, down, down
Can't you see every move I'm making
Every rule I had you breaking
Isn't this easy feeling love, love, love

We'll make it out of this mess.
Change your mind
Baby just say yes,
Da da da da da da da da da da...

TRADUÇÃO:


[Estados Unidos do Pop 2009 (A culpa é do pop)]
Eu sei que você quer pop, você quer dance, você quer rock and roll
Você queria o boom boom? O remix desse ano tem um soul sinfônico
Eu tenho o pop, tenho o dance, tenho batidas eletrônicas para dançar
Eu tenho música hip-hop com o rap do futuro

Então não se preocupe, mesmo que o céu esteja desabando, desabando, desabando
Vai ficar tudo bem quando o derrubar, derrubar, derrubar
Então, amor, não se preocupe, está tudo bem, está tudo bem quando o derrubar
Não precisa se preocupar, é só se levantar quando você tropeçar e cair, cair, cair (cair, cair)

É como se eu tivesse sido acordada
Cada passo que eu dou
Cada regra que eu fiz você quebrar
Cada movimento que eu faço
São os riscos que estou correndo
As vezes que me arrisco
Com um grande sorriso no rosto
E nada parece estar errado

Culpe o pop, culpe o dance, culpe o rock and roll
Culpe a rumba, totalmente em sincronia com o soul sinfônico
Eu gosto daquele pop, eu gosto daquele baixo, eu curto aquelas batidas eletrônicas para dançar
Culpe o hip-hop com o rap do futuro

Amor, não se preocupe, está tudo bem, tudo bem wuando o derrubar
Em algum lugar dessa estrada
Estressada, eu quero abandonar, eu me sinto pra baixo, baixo, baixo (amor, você está pra baixo, baixo, baixo, baixo, baixo)
E ah (ei) estou há muito tempo viajando por essa estrada (muito tempo)
Apenas tentando encontrar o caminho de volta para casa (de volta para casa)
O velho eu está morto e enterrado, morto e enterrado

Eu tenho uma sensação
Uh huuu
Descobri Deus

Culpe o pop, culpe o dance, culpe o rock and roll
Culpe a sensação da música lá no fundo da alma
Nós temos o pop, temos o dance, temos batidas eletrônicas para dançar
Temos música hip-hop com o rap do futuro

Pessoal que está aqui
Joguem as mãos para o ar
Coloque as mãos para o alto, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Unidos para sempre aqui
Culpe a cara de paisagem

Então viva a sua vida (Ei!)
Vamos viver ao máximo (Ho!)
Se você quer dançar (Ei!)
Dançar (Ho!) dançar (Ei!)
Muh muh muh muh (Ho!)
Eu quero dançar (Ei!), dançar, dançar (Ho!)
Então, amor, não se preocupe, está tudo bem, está tudo bem quando o derrubar
Quando você cair, quando você cair, cair
Não precisa se preocupar, é só se levantar quando você tropeçar e cair, cair, cair (cair, cair)

Culpe o pop, culpe o dance, culpe o boom, boom, boom
Tenho que acompanhar aquela rumba, culpe o 808 com o boom, boom, boom
Tenho que ter aquele pop, aquele dance, aquele boom, boom, pow
Tenho que ter, tenho que ter o remix desse ano com o som do futuro

Eu tenho uma sensação
Mas eu nunca tive dúvidas
De que essa vai ser a grande noite
De que essa vai ser a grande noite
E eu digo a mesma coisa toda vez
Você sabe que ter alguém seria bom para mim (uhuu)
Abra os seus planos e, droga, você será livre (Ei!)
Olhe dentro do seu coração e encontrará amor, amor,
amor

Pare, pare, pare de se sentir pra baixo, baixo, baixo
Você não vê amor, amor, amor?
Não é fácil sentir amor, amor, amor?
Pra baixo, baixo, baixo
É como se eu tivesse sido acordada
Você não vê que cada passo que eu dou
Não tenha medo
Os riscos que estou correndo
Você não vê, já senti o suficiente
Pra baixo, baixo, baixo
Você não vê cada movimento que eu faço
Cada regra que eu fiz você quebrar
Não é fácil sentir amor, amor, amor?

Nós vamos nos safar dessa confusão
Mude de opinião
Amor, apenas diga sim
Da da da da da da da da da da...

*Músicas utilizadas:
The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O'Donis - JUST DANCE
The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
Jason Mraz - I'M YOURS
Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)
Kanye West - HEARTLESS
The All-American Rejects - GIVES YOU HELL
Taylor Swift - YOU BELONG WITH ME
T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake - DEAD AND GONE
The Fray - YOU FOUND ME
Kings Of Leon - USE SOMEBODY
Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo - KNOCK
YOU
DOWN
Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain - BLAME IT
Pitbull - I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
T.I. Featuring Rihanna - LIVE YOUR LIFE
Soulja Boy Tell ‘em Featuring Sammie - KISS ME THRU
THE PHONE
Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - DOWN
Miley Cyrus - THE CLIMB
Drake - BEST I EVER HAD
Kelly Clarkson - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
eyonce - HALO
Katy Perry - HOT N COLD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário